Thursday, August 2, 2012

Overprotective

It's only right for a mother to want to protect her children from any heartache, from any harm or from any pain, be it physical or emotional. These last few days have been a trying time for me. Listening to Nina's account on how her best friend refuse to talk to her just makes me sad. I know that I need to take a step back and let her figure out what to do next. If I keep on meddling in all her affairs I will only bring more harm than good. However, it's easier said than done. Hope she will be able to go through this obstacle with her dignity intact and her head held high. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore