Thursday, May 26, 2011

Older and wiser

Now that I'm older and wiser, I realise that:

  1. It is better to forgive, forget and move on. Don't hold grudges, they are not good for you.

2.     standing on a pair of high heels for a few hours can kill me!!
3.     unconditional love is the best love, ever!!
4.    a compliment from my other half can really make my day.
5.      your children's favourite tv programmes will be your favourites too!
6.      a few strands of grey hair give you the privilege to give free advice.
7.      not all in-fashion clothes make you look good.
8.      nothing beats reading a good novel while drinking a cup of hot milo.
9.      patience is really a virtue.  It defines who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore