Thursday, September 8, 2011

What Aidil Fitri means to my children


From my children's point of view, Aidil Fitri means:


  • Duit raya!! Lots and lots of them as they have lots of uncles and aunties both paternal and maternal side.
  • Baju Raya!! As they have an overzealous mom who loves Raya shopping, these darling children of mine are very well prepared with Raya clothes, he!he!he!.

  • Raya cookies! FYI, the reason I haven't updated my blog recently is because I have been busy being a super mom.  Baking Raya cookies with my sisters is an experience in itself. They are just wonderful and hardworking people! (Almond London, butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, pineapple tarts)

  • They got the chance to eat Opah's Nasi Tomato, Ayam Masak Merah and Dalca Sayur.
  • Taste and savour Mak Tok's famous Rendang Pelangi.
  • Eat Ayah Wan's lemang to their heart's content.
  • Play fire crackers (under adult's supervision, mind you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore