Thursday, February 9, 2012

Obsessed


It started out innocent enough. I was bored, no good books to read and plenty of time to spare. So, I called my sister Syera to lend me some Korean drama series. She gave me Personal Taste starred by the popular actor Lee Min Ho. Well, I think you know the rest of the story. I was hooked. I don't know why maybe because the storyline is refreshing and the actors are talented and funny. I am the sort of person who doesn't do anything by halves. I will surely go the whole nine yards. So I watched another and another. However, right now, I am taking a break from Korean drama. Not because I want to. I need to keep control of this addiction. I am going to resume my new interest when I am totally free. Right now, it's a big No because watching these series late at night and waking up early the next morning is not working for me. Ermm.. being forty and all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore