Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wedding Anniversary


15 years ago on the 13th of February 1997 I made a solemn promise to myself, my husband and God that I will be a good wife and a good mother to my future children.  Well, if truth be told I might have broken this promise a few times during the 15 years. I lost my patience, I lost my cool and sometimes I succumbed to my childish behaviour, sulking!! However, I have never stopped praying and trying to be a good wife and a good mother! The same goes to my husband, who tries his best to be the best husband and the best father to our children. Reflecting the 15 years that we spent together, I can safely say it's not always a walk in the park. However, I cherish every moment, good and bad. I hope that 15, 20 or 25 years to come will not change the love that we have for each other. I love you bang, warts and all!!


 * Due to technical problems, will be uploading other photos later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore