Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snake and Reptile Farm-Perlis

When it comes to creepy crawly and slithery animals, I just stay away from them. I dont know why I am squeamish but I am... So, after spending half of our day at Wang Kelian, my husband wanted to make a stop at Snake and Reptile Farm. At that time, I thought ohhh... okay, I would just sit in the car and wait for them. However, my husband managed to persuade me to come along too.After 10 minutes being surrounded by all types of snakes I took the nearest exit because I wanted to throw up!! These are some photos that were taken before my queasiness started, he..he..he..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore