Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nian and her many A's!

It's official! for her SPM , my youngest sister obtained 7A's and 2B+'s ! WOW! What an accomplishment. Some might say , "So what"? Lots of students got straight A's! Yes I agree . However , to our family the result that she gloriously and painstakingly work hard for , is a big deal! For months and months , she burned the midnight oil to do revision,  practise maths questions until we had to ask her to slow down! That is the kind of person my sister is.Hardworking and determined . I am just sad that my father is not here to share the wonderful moment. I am sure he would have been very proud. So, Nian, if you are reading this. Your journey does not stop here. You still have a long road ahead of you. However, if you keep on doing what you are doing right now, you are definitely on the right track. Did I forget to say it? Nian, I am so PROUD of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore