Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A day of celebration

A few weeks ago, my cousin got married.  It was really a day of celebration for our family as this is her first wedding and she is in her 40s. I am a firm believer that everybody deserves to be happy and it still warms my heart thinking of my dearest cousin who looked so radiant that day. Ahh.. to be in love! Young and old alike. Those who were struck by Cupid's arrow would noticeably be giggly, love struck and surely there'll be spring on their steps! I wish nothing but the best for you, Kak Za.

                                Nadia, Syera and As - contented faces

                                    Hazim - filling his time playing games

                                      my comel nephew - Aqil

                                    Kak Za - not ready with the make up yet!

                                     Mak and Syera - all smiles!!

                             Something her brother said that made Syera laughed

                              Nadia - not really in this planet!! He..he..he..

                                                 little muffin, Nina

Before I end my scribblings, I just want to say that Nina really ate that day! She had three helpings of Nasi Hujan Panas and a bowl of Bubur Kacang Hijau. Half an hour after that, she told me she felt like throwing up! Funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore