Thursday, June 9, 2011

To You, My Daughter, My Pride, My Joy

Sweet as only sugar can be, I describe you
Always such a joy, to have and to hold
Readily there, to share my view
Always thoughtful and caring, as good as gold
Having you is like a dream come true.


Intelligent, insightful and inspiring
Ravishing smile of yours tugs at my heartstrings,
Dare I ask Allah for anything more?
Indeed I have been blessed to have you dear
Near me always I want you to be
All my love and blessings I dedicate to thee.

Happy birthday, my little Muffin! Ummi sayang Nina, muah!!


Nina with her cousin/BFF Jasmine 


                                              Nina and her brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
yeats'musings - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore